JOIN A TEAM THAT’S CHANGING THE WORLD
WAE Technologies Limited exists to accelerate the advantage and impact of our clients. We do it through innovative engineering and technology that solves complex problems and brings a step-change in weight, speed, and efficiency. Join us to help fulfil our mission to accelerate an efficient, electric, and sustainable future.
An opportunity has arisen for a Warehouse Manager join WAE in a rapidly expanding and exciting work environment. WAE is seeking a Warehouse Manager who will be the central point of contact ensuring all Operational Logistics functions across a multi-site landscape are fully documented and compliant.
- Develop and maintain a process for certification requirements (internal audits, reviews etc.)
- Coordinate the leaders in the organisation on certification plans, monitor that audits are conducted and document any required follow up actions. Conduct timely completion of Systems, Process, Product, Environmental and Internal audits.
- Drive metric-based reporting to support budget and headcount planning is accurately understood allowing for timely recruitment and off-hire.
- lead the development of a process to ensure disruption is quickly contained and reported.
- Act as the point of escalation for Logistics operations issues and provide analysis driven closure ensuring mitigation action and final rectification.
- Report Inventory value, trends and propose viable methods of improvement
- ensure business and regulatory compliance whilst being mindful of our core business values and be a strong people developer.
- Demonstrable experience in warehouse management & Inventory control.
- Previous experience in Material origins and HTS classification is advantageous.
- Be intellectually curious and be great with attention to detail.
- Demonstrable management of continuous improvement, and implementation across multiple applications.
- Exceptional analytical, creative, technical project management and interpersonal skills.
- Tactful communication, written and verbal
- Demonstrable ability to think creatively, deal with ambiguity, and manage changing priorities. Be goal and result oriented.
- Understanding of customs expectations for Air, Sea and/ or Road task execution.
- Can work independently with a high degree of self-motivation. Tackles problems with enthusiasm and curiosity. Ability to manage and analyse a situation and develop a professional solution to the organisation
- Organised, structured, and always have an overview of the deliverable. Know how to bring multiple projects to a successful ending within the given timeframe.
- Ability to work cross functionally within the site, influencing effectively and overcoming barriers.
- Have extensive knowledge with Class9 product shipments and handling.
- Training to add to your existing skills and accelerate your career
- A supportive and empowering work environment
The closing date for applications is 13th February 2023.
We are based on the Williams technical campus in Grove, Oxfordshire, UK. 20 minutes’ drive South of Oxford, UK with some activities required at our new site opening in Kidlington.
Disclaimers and DEI:
You do not need to match every listed expectation to apply for this position. At WAE we are committed to building a team that encompasses a variety of backgrounds, experiences, and skills. WAE is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity and inclusion. If you have a disability, we are happy to discuss reasonable job adjustments.