ACCELERATE YOUR CAREER
Williams Advanced Engineering exists to accelerate the advantage and impact of our clients. We do it through innovative engineering and technology that solves complex problems and brings a step-change in weight, speed and efficiency. Join us to help fulfil our mission to accelerate an efficient, electric and sustainable future.
An opportunity has arisen for a Recruitment Specialist to join our HR Team. The Recruitment Specialists responsibilities include connecting with potential candidates online and offline, screening applications, supporting hiring managers with interviews and driving the hiring process.
- Create and publish job ads in various portals
- Network with potential hires through professional groups on social media and during events
- Screen CV’s and job applications
- Conduct initial phone screens to create shortlists of qualified candidates
- Build and report on quarterly and annual hiring plans
- Collaborate with hiring managers to set qualification criteria for future employees
- Assist with interviewing candidates in-person for a wide range of roles (junior, senior and executive)
- Track hiring metrics including time-to-hire, time-to-fill and source of hire
- Design, distribute and measure the results of candidate experience surveys
- Train and advise hiring managers on interviewing techniques and assessment methods
- Host and participate in job fairs
- Follow up with candidates throughout the hiring process
- Maintain a database of potential candidates for future job openings
- Proven experience as a Recruitment Specialist, Recruiter or similar role
- Experience of posting and CV searching on job sites like Indeed, CV Library and Reed.
- Knowledge of sourcing techniques on social media and niche professional websites like LinkedIn,
- Familiarity with applicant tracking systems
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Good written and verbal communications skills
- Good Team spirit
- Training to add to your existing skills and accelerate your career
- A supportive and empowering work environment
Closing date for applications is Thursday 8th December 2022
We are based on the Williams technical campus in Grove, Oxfordshire, UK. 20 minutes’ drive South of Oxford, UK.
Disclaimers and DEI:
You do not need to match every listed expectation to apply for this position. At WAE we are committed to building a team that encompasses a variety of backgrounds, experiences and skills. WAE is an equal opportunity employer who values diversity and inclusion. If you have a disability, we are happy to discuss reasonable job adjustments.