JOIN A TEAM THAT’S CHANGING THE WORLD
WAE Technologies Limited exists to accelerate the advantage and impact of our clients. We do it through innovative engineering and technology that solves complex problems and brings a step-change in weight, speed, and efficiency. Join us to help fulfil our mission to accelerate an efficient, electric, and sustainable future.
WAE are working in partnership with FFI to decarbonise FMG’s mining fleet, to have a net-zero mining operation by 2030. An opportunity has arisen for a Procurement Coordinator to act as a vital point of contact for Procurement activities. They will provide day to day support on administration activity ensuring the smooth operations of the team across various procurement disciplines.
Management of the procurement mailboxes in a timely manner;
- Responsible for the initial response to external and internal customers and keeping them updated on queries;
- Flag emerging risks and keep relevant stakeholders aware of potential supply risks or concerns;
- Support the preparation and issue of RFQ’s;
- Assist commercial negotiations, including design and development, tooling and piece price;
- Use the designated business system (currently AX2012) to raise purchase orders and ensure on time delivery;
- Responsible for Supplier setup documentation including commercial checks of supplier payment terms, delivery terms and general Terms & Conditions to ensure that all are aligned with the business’s or its customer’s requirements;
- Report procurement status at to procurement project leads including shortage tracking updates;
- Assist in the resolution of supplier quality concerns when non-conforming product is identified, supporting the SQA team in suitable root cause analysis and robust corrective action implementation;
- Responsible for coordination of NDA’s with supplier and business legal team;
- Responsible for supporting the resolution any invoices queries arising from PO’s;
- Monitor supplier performance data and support the supplier quality assurance and Procurement team to ensure effective supplier development plans are in place and executed;
- Participate in the internal audit programme when required.
- Good problem solving and team working skills;
- The ability to work under own initiative and under pressure at times;
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal;
- Elementary level of negotiation and influencing skills;
- Analytical skills allied with an ability and commitment to meet deadlines;
- The ability to establish strong relationships internally and externally;
- The ability to react quickly to immediate operational requirements for goods and services;
- Commercial awareness;
- Microsoft Excel and office skills;
- Excellent attention to detail and organisation.
- Fixed term contract for up to 6 months initially
- Training to add to your existing skills and accelerate your career
- A supportive and empowering work environment
The closing date for applications is 7th February 2023.
We are based on the WAE Technologies Limited campus in Grove, Oxfordshire, UK. 20 minutes’ drive South of Oxford, UK.
Disclaimers and DEI:
You do not need to match every listed expectation to apply for this position. At WAE we are committed to building a team that encompasses a variety of backgrounds, experiences, and skills. WAE is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity and inclusion. If you have a disability, we are happy to discuss reasonable job adjustments.