ACCELERATE YOUR CAREER
WAE Technologies Limited exists to accelerate the advantage and impact of our clients. We do it through innovative engineering and technology that solves complex problems and brings a step-change in weight, speed, and efficiency. Join us to help fulfil our mission to accelerate an efficient, electric, and sustainable future.
WAE are working in partnership with FFI to decarbonise FMG’s mining fleet to have a net-zero mining operation by 2030.
An opportunity has arisen for Procurement Coordinator to join our Procurement Team in a rapidly expanding and exciting work environment. Purpose of this role is to act as a vital point of contact for Procurement activities. Provide day to day support on administration activity ensuring the smooth operations of the team across various procurement disciplines.
- Responsible for managing procurement mailboxes in a timely manner;
- Responsible for the initial response to external and internal customers and keeping them updated on queries;
- Flag emerging risks and keep relevant stakeholders aware of potential supply risks or concerns;
- Support the preparation and issue of RFQ’s;
- Assist commercial negotiations, including design and development, tooling and piece price;
- Use the designated business system (currently D365) to raise purchase orders and ensure on time delivery;
- Responsible for Supplier setup documentation including commercial checks of supplier payment terms, delivery terms and general Terms & Conditions as well as business sustainability requirement to ensure that all are aligned with the business’s or its customer’s requirements;
- Report procurement status to procurement project leads including shortage tracking updates
- Assist in the resolution of supplier quality concerns when non-conforming product is identified, supporting the SQA team in suitable root cause analysis and robust corrective action implementation;
- Responsible for coordination of NDA’s with supplier and business legal team;
- Responsible for supporting the resolution any invoices queries arising from PO’s;
- Monitor supplier performance data and support the supplier quality assurance and Procurement team to ensure effective supplier development plans are in place and executed;
- Participate in the internal audit programme when required;
- Follow the Purchasing Procedures of the company.
- Good problem solving and team working skills;
- Ability to work under own initiative and under pressure;
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal;
- At least a basic level of negotiation and influencing skills;
- Analytical skills allied with an ability and commitment to meet deadlines;
- The ability to establish strong relationships internally and externally;
- The ability to react quickly to immediate operational requirements for goods and services;
- Have commercial awareness;
- Microsoft Excel and office skills;
- Excellent attention to detail and
- Training to add to your existing skills and accelerate your career
- A supportive and empowering work environment
The closing date for applications is 9th of June 2023.
We are based on the WAE technical campus in Grove, Oxfordshire, UK. 20 minutes’ drive South of Oxford, UK. And Kidlington, Oxford.
Disclaimers and DEI:
You do not need to match every listed expectation to apply for this position. At WAE we are committed to building a team that encompasses a variety of backgrounds, experiences, and skills. WAE is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity and inclusion. If you have a disability, we are happy to discuss reasonable job adjustments.