ACCELERATE YOUR CAREER
An opportunity has arisen to develop a new role as an IT Support Administrator in a newly created IT team working for a rapidly growing electrification company. Join us to help fulfil our mission to accelerate an efficient, electric and sustainable future.
The primary function of the role is:
We are seeking an enthusiastic & hard-working IT Support Administrator to join our IT department and provide excellent, best-in-class IT Support and Administration services to the Williams Advanced Engineering business.
- Act as a point of contact for customers into the IT team & signpost as required
- Manage the IT team inbox & business communications, supported by the Senior IT manager
- Own the new starters process and deliver group inductions
- VIP support (as required) supported by onsite MSP engineer
- Work with procurement team to ensure hardware orders are fulfilled in timely fashion and hardware stocks are maintained.
- Own & maintain IT asset register
- Work with external suppliers to provide mobile devices & telephony services to customers
- MDM admin
- Teams site & SharePoint support administration
REQUIREMENTS – MUST HAVES
- Experience of performing a customer-facing role responsible for delivering high quality and time-critical service using IT Service Management tools for recording, managing and resolving of Incidents and Service Requests, and deploying system changes.
- Understanding of and experience of using ITIL processes for Incident, Problem and Change management
- Experience of working in an IT Service Desk function in an organisation of comparable size and complexity is desirable.
- Ability to work to, and consistently meet, Service Level Agreements and targets.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven planning and time-management skills
- A questioning nature with the ability to think laterally to diagnose and resolve root causes of technical incidents.
Closing date for applications is 6th December 2022
We are based on the Williams technical campus in Grove, Oxfordshire, UK. 20 minutes’ drive South of Oxford, UK.
DISCLAIMERS AND DEI
You do not need to match every listed expectation to apply for this position. At WAE we are committed to building a team that encompasses a variety of backgrounds, experiences and skills WAE is an equal opportunity employer who values diversity and inclusion. If you have a disability, we are happy to discuss reasonable job adjustments.