ACCELERATE YOUR CAREER
Williams Advanced Engineering exists to accelerate the advantage and impact of our clients. We do it through innovative engineering and technology that solves complex problems and brings a step-change in weight, speed and efficiency. Join us to help fulfil our mission to accelerate an efficient, electric and sustainable future.
We are seeking an experienced IT Project Manager to take on a range of IT projects across the Williams Advanced Engineering business. Working with key stakeholders, the IT team and external parties as required, the successful candidate will manage and deliver a number of projects to provide innovative IT solutions according to complex sets of business requirements.
- Develop, own, and manage an Agile based IT Project Management Framework including all relevant templates and documentation
- Manage a range of varied IT projects across all areas of the business including the Formula-e racing team, technical & engineering teams, warehousing, internal support services etc
- Work closely with managed service providers and external expertise to ensure successful delivery of projects
- Responsible for IT project budgets as required
- Working with the IT Processes and Compliance Specialist to ensure all new initiatives align with the ITIL aligned principles to which the IT service operates
- Support and contribute to the IT roadmap for the business
- Demonstrable experience in a similar role is essential
- Demonstratable experience in delivering successful small, medium, and large-scale Agile projects in an enterprise IT service – Essential
- Extensive experience working in an IT team/department or similar
- Agile PM Foundation/Practitioner is desirable
- Strong experience engaging with stakeholders on all levels of a business, internal and external
- Experience working within the engineering and/or motorsport industry would be advantageous
- A team player used to developing new skills and taking on new challenges
- A friendly and approachable disposition
- Training to add to your existing skills and accelerate your career
- A supportive and empowering work environment
The closing date for applications is 3rd February 2023.
We are based on the Williams technical campus in Grove, Oxfordshire, UK. 20 minutes’ drive South of Oxford, UK.
Disclaimers and DEI:
You do not need to match every listed expectation to apply for this position. At WAE we are committed to building a team that encompasses a variety of backgrounds, experiences and skills. WAE is an equal opportunity employer who values diversity and inclusion. If you have a disability, we are happy to discuss reasonable job adjustments.