ACCELERATE YOUR CAREER
WAE exists to accelerate the advantage and impact of our clients. We do it through innovative engineering and technology that solves complex problems and brings a step-change in weight, speed, and efficiency. Join us to help fulfil our mission to accelerate an efficient, electric, and sustainable future.
An opportunity has arisen for an Electronics Engineer to join our Electrical team. Reporting to the Head of Electrical Products, this role will be supporting the full life cycle of WAE’s electronic hardware products, including high reliability hardware design, testing, and production. The fast pace of WAE projects will also require hardware support in challenging time frames and across a variety of industry sectors.
- PCB layout in PCB editor/ Altium
- Development and test of power electronics (DCDC converters, 3ph inverters)
- Firmware development in C
- Firmware development in VHDL (Xilinx tools preferred)
- Firmware Verification in VHDL/System Verilog or similar
- Experience working in automotive/aerospace or similar highly regulated industry
- Experience of full product life cycle development
- Understanding of design for manufacture
- Knowledge of automotive networking and network tools
- Implement the company’s Health & Safety policy.
- Extensive industrial experience, post graduate with electronics degree or equivalent.
- Capable of Designing Analog / digital hardware, schematic capture in Cadence / Altium or similar
- Experience of electronics test and manufacture
- Training to add to your existing skills and accelerate your career
- A supportive and empowering work environment
The closing date for applications is 7th of June 2023.
We are based on the Williams technical campus in Grove, Oxfordshire, UK. 20 minutes’ drive South of Oxford, UK. and Kidlington, Oxford.
Disclaimers and DEI:
You do not need to match every listed expectation to apply for this position. At WAE we are committed to building a team that encompasses a variety of backgrounds, experiences, and skills. WAE is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity and inclusion. If you have a disability, we are happy to discuss reasonable job adjustments.