ACCELERATE YOUR CAREER
WAE Technologies Limited exists to accelerate the advantage and impact of our clients. We do it through innovative engineering and technology that solves complex problems and brings a step-change in weight, speed, and efficiency. Join us to help fulfil our mission to accelerate an efficient, electric, and sustainable future.
An opportunity has arisen for a Commercial Coordinator to support the Business Development, Account Management and Marketing teams with day to day activities.
- Development, coordination and maintenance of reports & templates
- Administration of schedule plans for the commercial team
- Maintain fundamental business relations
- Management of customer orders for WAE products
- Ensure confidentiality is always maintained, in all aspects of this position
- Supporting with business development initiatives such as research and analysis
- Attendance of trade shows & events.
- Enthusiastic and Proactive Team Player
- Strong commercial awareness
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and preferably CRM Software
- Experience of working in a programme delivery environment
- Training to add to your existing skills and accelerate your career
- A supportive and empowering work environment
The closing date for applications is 8th of June 2023.
We are based on the WAE technical campus in Grove, Oxfordshire, UK. 20 minutes’ drive South of Oxford, UK. and Kidlington, Oxford.
Disclaimers and DEI:
You do not need to match every listed expectation to apply for this position. At WAE we are committed to building a team that encompasses a variety of backgrounds, experiences, and skills. WAE is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity and inclusion. If you have a disability, we are happy to discuss reasonable job adjustments.