JOIN A TEAM THAT’S CHANGING THE WORLD
Williams Advanced Engineering exists to accelerate the advantage and impact of our clients. We do it through innovative engineering and technology that solves complex problems and brings a step-change in weight, speed and efficiency. Join us to help fulfil our mission to accelerate an efficient, electric and sustainable future.
An opportunity has arisen to join our Design Department and work across sectors such as Motorsport, Mining, Rail and Automotive. You will be assisting in the management and development of processes to improve project efficiency. Teamwork and collaboration are at the heart of who we are and you will be an integral team member optimising and analysing processes to help project teams support a global client base.
- Supporting the Engineering Process Group in delivery of process, mechanical, composite, and electrical design projects for a broad customer base.
- Development, maintenance, and training of requirements management system
- Assist in the setting up and management of procedures, controls, and guidelines in support of the Engineering Department.
- Administration of BoM Database and Project BoMs.
- Support and management of release process within Teamcenter.
- Generate and present project material to key internal and external stakeholders.
- Support Engineering Release Meetings between project stakeholders where required.
- Coordinating import and export of datasets in support of project teams.
- An engineering qualification (e.g. Degree) in mechanical, automotive, electrical, or aerospace engineering or be able to show capability by equivalent industry experience.
- Experience of design in the specialist automotive or motorsport industry or be able to show that your experience is transferrable to an advanced engineering environment.
- Excellent customer facing presentation skills and experience of leading small projects.
- Working knowledge of Siemens NX, Teamcenter and CATIA V5 would be beneficial.
- Good working knowledge of proprietary PC software e.g. MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Ability to work with a level of independence, respond quickly to problems and to maintain departmental standards.
- Training to add to your existing skills and accelerate your career.
- A supportive and empowering work environment.
Closing date for applications is 19th August 2022 at noon.
We are based on the Williams technical campus in Grove, Oxfordshire, UK. 20 minutes’ drive South of Oxford, UK.
Disclaimers and DEI:
You do not need to match every listed expectation to apply for this position. At WAE we are committed to building a team that encompasses a variety of backgrounds, experiences and skills. WAE is an equal opportunity employer who values diversity and inclusion. If you have a disability, we are happy to discuss reasonable job adjustments.
ACCELERATE AN ELECTRIC FUTURE