JOIN A TEAM THAT’S CHANGING THE WORLD
Williams Advanced Engineering exists to accelerate the advantage and impact of our clients. We do it through innovative engineering and technology that solves complex problems and brings a step-change in weight, speed and efficiency. Join us to help fulfil our mission to accelerate an efficient, electric and sustainable future.
An opportunity has arisen for an Office Manager and Team Assistant to join the business working with Senior Management to make a real difference in a rapidly expanding and exciting work environment.
To build and maintain effective working relationships across the business delivering a wide range of business administration tasks to various stakeholders;
- Responsible for the smooth day to day running of the office, ensuring it is well maintained and fit for business purpose;
- Owning and managing the office layout, including allocation of desks for new starters, provision of hot desks and maintaining the company’s clear desk policy;
- Management of office move logistics as and when required;
- Providing cover for the EA to CEO when required
- Assist Senior Management (General Counsel, CFO and COO) with their day-to-day needs, including diary management, meeting preparation and travel arrangements (flights, hotels etc.);
- Manage the reconciliation of expenses and credit card statements for the Senior Management Team;
- Organise, co-ordinate and promote company initiatives such as events and celebrations.
- You will be a natural people person, passionate about creating a positive working environment. We are looking for someone who is ready to ‘roll up their sleeves and get stuck in’ with no task too big or small;
- A proactive, can-do attitude, with extraordinary attention to detail;
- The ability to juggle multiple priorities with ease and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment;
- Excellent communication skills and adaptable ;
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Suite;
- Some experience as an Office Manager and/or Assistant is required;
- Experience of office relocation project is desirable.
- Training to add to your existing skills and accelerate your career
- A supportive and empowering work environment
Closing date for applications is 30th June 2022
We are based on the Williams technical campus in Grove, Oxfordshire, UK. 20 minutes’ drive South of Oxford, UK.
Disclaimers and DEI:
You do not need to match every listed expectation to apply for this position. At WAE we are committed to building a team that encompasses a variety of backgrounds, experiences and skills. WAE is an equal opportunity employer who values diversity and inclusion. If you have a disability, we are happy to discuss reasonable job adjustments.